13th January 2019 – 5.00 AM in the morning, it was me vs the Alarm Clock. The Snooze option allowed me to extend my sleep for few more minutes, remaining lazily intact inside my rug with just my face experiencing the January morning chillness.
Somehow with a lot of will power, I got up and readied myself to attend the NAC 2019 (National Achievers Conference 2019), the event I registered three months back. But for a reminder from the organizers the day before, I would have missed this program and would have continued my morning sleep.
Something inside me pushed to attend this event and I am glad that I did it.
With Jack Canfield as the keynote speaker, it was a transformational one-day event which touched upon many areas of improvement both in Personal and Professional life. It triggered a lifetime of learning from the biggest and reputed National and International Motivational Speakers, Self-development and Business/ Market strategist.
The experience was enlightening leading to the process of your own self-discovery. It stretched the mind and enhanced the confidence to face the future. Topics covered by the speakers were real and relevant to the current circumstances.
It was really recharging and below is the gist of the key messages from the speakers of the conference
- Thaddeus Lawrence
International Speaker, Trainer, and Author:
- Everything in this world is energy and our thoughts control the energy
- Our Mindset is the software/ blueprint to our success
- Nik Halik
The Thrillionaire Entrepreneurial Alchemist, Civilian Astronaut, Extreme Adventurer, and International Speaker.
- Always ask – How can I extract the most out of life?
- Imagination is more important than Education
- Do it now
- Character matters more than your reputation
- You are always judged by what you finish and not by what you start
- Every problem we face as a human is a Business Opportunity
- Don’t ask the price of the Shovel when you dig for gold
- Sandy Jadeja
Chief Market Strategist and International Trading Educator
- Poor People think about today
Middle-class people think about months
Rich people think about years
Wealthy people think about decades
Elite People plan for generations
- Don’t chase something in life
Set that up so that it comes to you
- Life is too short to work for others
- Trade strategies for fast profit
- Surendran Jayasekar
Founder & CEO of Success Gyan
- We need to have a compelling reason and burning desire to live – Purpose of our life
- Lifelong we need to invest in our education (Books, Videos, Seminars)
- Fail fast, fail forward
- WIN – WIN – WIN (In your business customer should win first, then your Vendors if the first two win you will automatically win.)
- Rajiv Talreja
International Bestselling Author, Global Speaker & India’s Leading Business Coach
- Dreams do come true
- Think of how to build a business which can grow without you?
- People buy only results
- Hope is the raw material of losers – Action matters
- If you change your role model, you can change your results
- 2 Principles and 3 Focus areas of business success
- If you are the best in your team, that is worst for your business
- Impossible is a lie – It is an excuse for – “not knowing”.
3 Focus Areas
- Team – We need to build a Committed and Competent team
- Systems – It should be simple and sustainable
- Strategy – It should be magnetic and profitable.
- Lack of knowledge is not equal to the lack of possibilities
- I don’t know doesn’t mean I can’t have
- Sujith Kumar
Founder & Managing Trustee of Maatram Foundation
- It only takes 2 minutes to make a difference in one’s life
- The differences and inequalities around us can be changed not by fighting over them but by building
newer channels to build over them.
- Karan Hasija
India’s leading Author Coach
- Marketing creates Visibility
- A book is the purest form of marketing
- Systems work and people don’t
- A book differentiates you from your competitor
- A book will build trust with your customers
- Jack Canfield
Renowned Global Speaker, Internationally recognized leader in personal development and
peak performance strategies Co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Series.
- Four things that differentiate the super high achievers
- They take 100% responsibility for their results and they are action-oriented.
- They have unusual clarity of their purpose, values, mission, vision, goals and objectives
iii. They have developed effective habits of success – Disciplines of success.
- They have built effective accountability systems into their lives.
- Give up all the blaming – You can make a million excuses or million dollars
- If it is meant to be; it is meant to me
- “You only have to control over three things in your life – the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, & the actions you take.”
- Goals are must – it gives you the direction
- Learn to earn.
Continuous learning is the key to our success and I did that by attending this event. It was awesome and impactful. Just thought of sharing this with you, thanks.