Edward De Bono the inventor of Lateral thinking once said, the problem of the world is not climate change but inadequate thinking. Yes, good thinking equips yes to handle the challenges better.
This Vedio shows how Singapore is thinking forty years ahead of time to make its human spaces more sustainable and manageable so that it remains in the top of most liveable cites list in the world.
A lot of futuristic ideas to see where the world is heading towards – to list some
- Large scale vertical farming
- Growing impossible products in Impossible spaces
- Next generation desalination technology
- Block chain in Financial sector
- TFi – Wireless Electrical power transfer
- Advances in health care
- Innovation in food